Jesus said, “See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it” (Revelation 3:8 NKJV). He was talking about the door of opportunity.
For the first time since the middle of March, we are opening our doors for public worship! I am so excited to see familiar faces once again and to welcome new friends into our sanctuary this Sunday, June 14th!
For those who plan to join us here in the building on Sunday mornings, our goal is to create a safe and welcoming space for you and your families. To help us accomplish that, here are the Hillcrest Guidelines for Public Worship Gatherings.
Hillcrest Guidelines for Public Worship
- Please follow all CDC recommendations, including if you are feeling sick or are not comfortable in coming, stay home and connect through Hillcrest at Home.
- Take advantage of our hand-sanitizing stations that we will have in the parking lot, front lobby and in our sanctuary.
- Respect social distancing from those outside your family group (Sorry, no hugs or hand-shakes)
- Please wear a mask (singing has been found to spread germs). We will have some available if you do not have your own.
- Only go to designated areas. Only the sanctuary, lobby and bathrooms will be open. The rest of the building is closed.
- Prepare to worship with your family (We will not have any children’s ministry spaces open). We will have activity packets available for children to use during worship, or bring your own books or activity pages for them!
- Sit in your family unit, and respect social distancing from others.
- Exit the building by avoiding gathering in huddle groups.
There will come a day when hugs and handshakes will be appropriate again, but until then, we ask everyone to respect these guidelines for worship.
If you are unable to join us in the building, we are happy to announce the continuation of our Hillcrest at Home online streaming services. It has been awesome to see how God grew the Hillcrest community through this virtual platform!
Our mission at Hillcrest is to Change the World as we “Love, Grow and Go.” How exciting that we can gather again for public worship. Hillcrest will have plenty of host and signage to help make your public worship experience safe, welcoming and hopefully life changing.
God Bless and Go Bless,